Condo Insurance

"Condo Coverage"

It's like Homeowners Insurance but a little different.

Covering your Condo

The main difference between Condo Insurance and Homeowners Insurance is the amount of the structure you are required to cover. Typically a Condo Insurance policy is written when a Condo Association is going to insure the majority of the building and you are only required to insure portion.

Our team of insurance professionals will help you navigate the specifics of the coverage you need, but condo coverage still boils down to two basic coverages. These include:

Condo coverage consists of two basic coverages:

  • Liability Insurance insures you if someone gets hurt on your property. It also follows you off premises and can provide coverage for physical or property damage you may cause.
  • Property Insurance insures a portion of the structure as well as your personal property.

Additional Types of Coverage

Medical Payments: Provides coverage for someone injured on your property without a need for litigation. Very handy when the mother-in-law falls in the shower and you need to help cover her medical deductible.

Personal Articles Floater: increased coverage for your special items in your life. Whether it be jewelry, sports memorabilia, golf clubs, etc. This coverage might help ease the blow if you have to tell your spouse junior flushed his/her wedding ring down the toilet.

Additional and Alterations: Covers the portions of the structure that your condo association doesn't. This could be additions or improvements you made to your condo, or a fixed amount your Condo Association requires. We will help you find the right coverage for your home

Speak with a Personal Lines Professional
Get connected with one of our Insurance Professionals to answer any questions you may have about your coverage.
Contact WalkerHughes